We had our first baby shower on Jan. 16th. Amber hosted a wonderful shower!!! We are SO blessed!!! We got so many wonderful gifts for our little guy!!!! I was very excited that my best friend Kathy got to come in town for this shower and spend the weekend with us. We got to spend time with her sweet little girl Mallory. Jenny and her kids also came. We had a great time!!!!
We had another shower on Feb. 5th which was hosted my some great friends of mine. (Molly, Mrs. Donna, Leslie, Mandy and Annalyn.)Again, we are truly blessed with amazing family and friends!!! We got a ton of cute stuff for baby Jace!!! We can't wait for him to get here so we can use all our new stuff!!!!! I have been busy organizing Jace's things in his room and getting everything ready!!!! I am very thankful for my amazing mom for all her help too!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.