Waiting on our little man.......
I was very emotional when Jace arrived!!! Tears began the minute I saw him!!!
Jace Edward Scoggins
Born at Methodist Germantown
on March 30, 2011
7lbs 3 oz
20 inches 1:13 pm
GiGi and Jace
NayNay and Jace
Aunt Amber and Jace
Mama Jewel and Jace
Papaw and Jace
Poppy and Jace
Proud Daddy!!!
We are SO BLESSED!!! Jace is just perfect!!
Jace's very first feeding.....
Getting his first bath....he did not like this too well
Uncle Cory and Jace
Aunt Lindsay and Jace
Daddy getting Jace all wrapped up!!!
We got to go home on Friday, April 1, 2011
Daddy taking Jace into our house for the first time...
Babe meeting Jace for the first time. She did great!! She smelled and smelled and then just sat and looked at him. It was so cute!!!
I can't even explain how much we love our little man. We are truly blessed and thank GOD every day for blessing us with Jace. There have been a few times where I just cry as to how thankful I am. GOD is so GOOD and seeing this miracle has made me grow an even closer relationship with him!!! It's amazing!!!!!!!!
Jace came home in all his New York Yankee gear!!! He looked ADORABLE!!
Daddy with his baby girl "Babe" and boy "Jace"
Having a little tummy time.....
How precious is this???? Love those eyes wide open!!!
Love this picture.....so sweet!!
Getting the first sponge bath...
On April 4, 2011 we went for Jace's first check up (5 days old). He did an awesome job. He weighed 7 lbs and 1oz. Dr. Owen said that he looked perfect.
Jace has gotten both of us "wet" with teetee. And he even pooped on daddy at the doctor's office. We just laughed and laughed!!!
Lance has been wonderful!!! And I just love seeing him with Jace. It touches my heart in a way that I can't even explain!!!
We are enjoying this time with Jace and our new family of 4!! ( Mom, dad, Jace and Babe)
Jace has done great at night!! The first night he slept great but WE stayed up watching and checking on him. Jace is getting up every 3-4 hours to eat. He eats very well!!! We have been taking turns feeding him and rocking him back to sleep. LOVE these special bonding times!!!
He is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.