Thursday, July 28, 2011

Having SO much fun!!!!!

Jace has just been so much fun and we are enjoying it all!!!! He is doing so much now and changes daily!!!! He can now roll over all the way and he is sleeping through the night!! YAY!!! Sometimes he wakes up around 3:30am not to eat but needs a little soothing to go back to sleep! He loves to sleep on his side. He still loves his bath, activity set and the johnny jump! He has just started to sit up a little with the help of the boppy pillow!!! He loves to stand on his legs when you are holding him on your lap!!! He is just growing WAY to fast!!! We go to the doctor tomorrow for his 4 Month check up!!! So more shots!!! (sad) And mommy goes back to work Monday!!! (Very sad about that!!!!) But I am so thankful for the four months that I have had at home with my precious little man and I know that he will be in good hands with his wonderful Gigi while I am at work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.