We are having so much fun this summer!! We have been busy playing and enjoying our time!! Here's a little update on Jace and what he's been up too:
Food: He loves pizza, oatmeal, grits, cereal bars, goldfish, watermelon and teddy grahams. He has started eating a lot more the past few weeks.
Sleeping: At night, Jace doesn't like us to rock him anymore! :( This makes me sad. He likes for us to put him down and he plays for a little bit in his crib and then falls asleep He has been sleeping great the past several weeks. He goes down between 8:30-9:00 and sleeps until about 9:00-9:15 every day!!! I am loving him sleeping late in the mornings. I think he is on my summer schedule!!
Books: Jace is really into his books right now. He wakes up every morning pointing to his bookshelf and we get one down. He loves them! We also keep a basket on our coffee table with books and he plays/looks at them all the time.
Hugs/Kisses: Jace is very lovely! He loves to give hugs and kisses!! It's the sweetest thing and we love it! We he wakes up in the morning or after naps he gives us the biggest and sweetest hug when we go pick him up. Its great!!!
Nose/Ears: Jace has learned where his nose, ears and eyes are when you ask. Its so cute when you ask him to show you his ears. He looks and points at our ears and he has to see both of them. He will turn your head so that he can see both ears!! Its really cute!!!
Talking: Jace is babbling a lot and really trying to talk more. I am waiting on him to say more! I know it is coming!!
Teeth: He has nine teeth and one more is about to come through!!
Here are several pictures of what we have been up to lately:
Look where I am mommy........
This is how Jace plays cornhole!!!
Loving some corn on the cob!!!
Smelling GiGi's flowers.....
Helping GiGi water flowers!!! Jace LOVES water and playing in the hose!!!
Wearing Daddy's shades!!!
Jace recently got his first big boo-boo. He fell and hit his eye on a wooden post. He cried but calmed down fast. It healed up a lot faster than we thought.
And again....playing cornhole!
Jace and Knox with their matching shirts....
So tired....holding his baby blue!
So sweet.....I love this!!
Poppy and Jace playing!!
Playing in the water!!!
We went to a Sprinkler park in Collerville and Jace loved it!! We went with Courtney, Carter, Cohen, Bridgett and her two girls!! It was a fun day!!! I want to take Jace back soon!! He had a great time!!!
Fun at the park!!!!
Loving on daddy!!
Riding around the neighborhood with Conner!!
Knox and Jace playing outside!!
Jace's favorite thing....
Daddy and Jace!! I LOVE this picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.