Here is what we have been up to lately:
Potty: About two weeks ago I was playing with Jace in his room and he grabbed his diaper and said "poo-poo" which he has been telling us for a while now. So I asked him if he wanted to go to the potty. He ran into the bathroom so I sat him on his potty and sure enough he went tee tee!!! YAY!!! We got sooooooo excited and he got a special treat! He went again that same night before bath time.
We have contined to randomly put him on the potty but he has only gone two other times. Once was tee tee and once poo poo. Again, we made a huge deal about it every time. He is starting to get a little familiar with the whole potty thing anyway!
One night before bath time we sat him on the potty and he sat for a little while. Then he got up and ran into the living room to get his truck and he went tee tee on the floor! Ugh! He is a mess!!
Bed: We went to Target and I let Jace pick out a new sheet for his bed! He is all about it and has to show everyone his bed when they come over! It is too funny! He thinks he got something big!! He is such a sweet boy!!
I am afraid we might be going to a toddler bed sooner than I think. He gets to jumping in his crib and I am afraid he is going to fall over!
Phone/Talking: Jace is talking like crazy! He has been saying complete sentences for a while now. But he is really talking!!! The other day he talked to his daddy on the phone and he was answering questions and just talking!! I loved listening to him!! Jace has learned certain directions of when we are driving. He will say "this way." He knows which rode leads to our home and he gets upset when you go a different way. He is very observant! It is so sweet and I love the communication that we have with him now! He is a smart little boy!
Cars/Trucks/Jeep: This boy LOVES all his cars, trucks, jeeps, tractors, etc.He has "jeep radar" when you are driving down the rode. He can spot them out of nowhere!! Its hilarious! He starts yelling "jeep jeep"
Big Brother:We have been working on the baby room and Jace is ALL about it!! He runs to her room saying "Arlee June, Arlee June." He says her name so cute!! He has been busy helping his Daddy and Poppy paint, put the crib together and move the furniture in. After we got her crib together, he went into his room and got his "baby" that he sleeps with every night and put it in her crib! He is a sweetheart! I think he is going to be a good big brother!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.