Monday, June 17, 2013

JACE IS A BIG BROTHER!!!!

Jace became a BIG BROTHER on June 3, 2013. Arlee June was born at 11:35am. Jace spent the night with Poppy and GiGi the Sunday night before and they brought him to the hospital that Monday morning. After Arlee June was born, Lance went to the waiting room and got Jace. We wanted him to come into the room to see her first. He was not sure at first, he didn't like the machines hooked up to me. But once we moved to the other floor, he came right in and did great! 
Jace has done EXCELLENT since we have been at home!! He LOVES to hold her and to help us with her. When he wakes up he says " I want to see Arlee June."  He is such a sweet boy!!! He will rub her face and say "pretty pretty."  I absolutely love to watch him talk to her and love on her. It truly melts my heart!! I am very blessed with two beautiful and healthy babies!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.