Saturday, October 12, 2013

Jace and Arlee June.....

Our beautiful baby girl!!! She is such a happy baby!!!! And she loves to smile and babble!!! She is rolling all the way over and just starting to do so much!!! 



We recently got a garage built in the backyard and Jace has absolutely LOVED all of it!!!  He plays with the extra wood and sand! He is ALL boy and loves being outside!! He is very hands on too! He loves helping daddy with tools, cutting the grass and all the guy stuff!!! 


Poppy and GiGi got a new swing set at their house and Jace was trying it out for the first time!!  Of course he loved it!!! 


Our smiley girl!!! 



Being a full time working mom can be very hard at times....but its times like this that I am extremely thankful that while I'm at work my babies are being loved on and are in the hands of my awesome mom!!! I am so blessed that my mom is able to watch my kids! She recently sent me this text during the day while I was working and it totally put a smile on my face!!!! 


Little Miss Princess.... just so happy!!!!


Bath time fun!!!! Arlee June has always loved taking a bath!!!! She does great!! 



Another picture my mom sent me one day while I was working.....makes my heart smile!!! 



One of our lazy Saturday mornings!!! Love these precious moments!! 


My babies are growing so fast!! I love this journey of being their mom and watching them!! They truly make me smile every day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.