Friday, August 1, 2014

Jace Edward…..

Jace is becoming such a big boy! He still loves riding his truck, playing ball, helping, drawing, playing cards, playing with his trucks and trailers, swimming, tools and anything outside!
 He has learned how to swing all by himself, spell his name and even write it when he really wants too! (which I am very proud of)
 He can also tell you our address but he always forgets the numbers! haha! He likes to say "Walker Parkway, Atoka TN". 
His new favorite thing is wearing shorts with pockets in them. He walks around like such a little man with his hands in his pockets! And he likes to carry his play phone in his pocket.
He also loves to play with money. He is going to be a business man like his daddy!
Jace has started to read stories to me! My favorite is " God is strong…strong, strong strong" :) 



Some of Jaces quotes/sayings:
" Hey dad…I'm talking to you, you have to listen"
"I'm gonna help put the trailer in dad"
"What are you trying to do"- he said this while we were waiting to get gas in the car
"I wanna help you dad"
"I'm just tending" - meaning pretending
"mommy I'm working hard"


We just recently redecorated and painted Jace's room! He wanted baseball stuff so thats what he got!! We painted it tan, got a new bedspread and pictures for the walls! It looks great and like a "little boys" room instead of a baby boy!!

I am SO PROUD of the little boy that Jace is becoming!! I am lucky to be his mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.