We had Arlee June's 15 month check up on Sept. 3rd! She weighed 20.12 lbs and was 31 inches in height. Dr. Owen said that she looked great and told mommy to stop worrying about her not walking and said that she would soon whenever she is ready.

Little Miss Hollywood!

Go Vols!!! He's too cute!!!

We went to Zach and Bailey's wedding on Sept. 6th! The wedding was beautiful and the kids had a great time dancing!!!!










Baby girl trying to walk!!



Having a little fun with sparklers!!!


Arlee June stood up all by herself (without holding on to anything) on Sept. 9th. We were SO excited!!


Daddy sent me these pics of Jace one morning before taking him to school! It made my day!!! Jace is loving MDO at church!


Practicing cutting, gluing and matching numbers!

I think baby girl as looking for a snack....

Arlee June moved from pushing/walking with her toys to pushing the chairs!!!

Trampoline bounce at the mall!!! He is so brave and big!!


Fun family time!!

Little stinker!!

On Sept. 13 we went to PawPaw's work picnic!! Jace and Arlee June had a blast!!!












I love seeing the play together!


Jace teaching Arlee June how to brush her teeth!

Jace snuggling with mommy!!! I absolutely love these moments!


Being such a big boy getting his hair cut!!

We went to the family bowling night at my school a few weeks ago and the kids loved it!!! It was lots of fun!!




Arlee June finally started walking and taking steps Sept. 10th! This picture below was taking Sept. 19th and she was walking EVERYWHERE!!! She looks adorable walking around!!!


Jace and Mamaw Jewel enjoying some ice cream!

Baby girl loves being outside!

Trying some corn in the cob...


Such a happy baby girl!!! And getting too big!!!



Helping daddy drive up the driveway!

Arlee June loves to play ball like her big brother!

Our future ball player!!

Jace before school one morning!!! Such a handsome little man that I love very much!!!

Spaghetti face!!!

I love that Jace will give me such a great smile now!!!!

Practice writing his name!! Great job for a three year old!!! I'm very proud!!!

Arlee June loves wearing Jace's hats!

Jace playing at school! I'm so thankful for his sweet teachers and helpers who send me pictures!

Helping mommy with dishes!

We love playing outside!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.