Monday, November 3, 2014

Jace man!!!

Jace is growing so fast and we love watching him learn new things and seeing his personality show!


Some of Jace's recent sayings....

"I'm gonna drive you in my real fire truck mommy when I am a fireman"

"okay, my will"

"I can't know how"

"I'm just gonna stay with Poppy because we are boys, and you and Arlee June and GiGi can go shopping to the store for clothes"

"I'm gonna help Poppy work in the garage"

"Can we go to Poppy and GiGi's house? I know they will be happy to see me."

"Mommy, sit down and let's talk a minute"

"Mommy, do you want to talk? What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm just tending" (for pretending)

While driving down the road we smelt a skunk and Jace said..." Daddy and Mommy, someone burnt their food and that's what we smell"

"That sounds like a deal"

"One day...."

He sings an entire prayer at the dinner table that just totally melts my heart! And now sister is trying to sing it too!

Jace loves music and singing! He comes home from school singing new songs all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.