Our precious Arlee June is such a bundle of joy!! She is spunky, fun, energetic, girly and happy!! She thinks she is as big as her brother and tries to do anything and everything that he is doing. She has recently become more of a daddy's girl. When he comes home from work she screams "daaaaddddddyyy." It is adorable!
She is girly for sure! She loves shoes, boots, jackets, bows, hats and can be very opinionated on what she wants to wear! (this might be bad in a few years) She loves to wear her jacket around the house and has worn it to sleep several times! The same with her shoes. There have been several times after bath that she wants to put her shoes or boots back on and she has worn them to bed many times. :) We just laugh! She knows what she wants for sure! She will point up to her hair bow rack saying " bow, bow" because she wants one in her hair! She is going to be stylish!! Haha!
I recently took her to the shoe store to get her a new pair. She LOVED it! She was picking up all the shoes and would sit down in the floor to try them on! She kept saying "shoe, shoe" We left with two new pairs and she was a happy little girl!
She has discovered hopping and loves to "hop" around the house. It is really cute as she only picks one foot up off the floor at a time!
Arlee June is talking SO much now and putting two and three words together!! She can repeat almost any word that you ask her to say! We were in Target one day and I had stopped to look at something and she was sitting in the cart. I guess she didn't like that she was not moving because she said "Go, Mama."
Here are some other words/phrases that she has started to say:
"why?"
"I wanna see"
"I hold it"
"Jace"
"home"
"Go Grizzlies"
"I wanna bowl", "grapes",
"church"
"I want some"
Arlee June is still a GREAT eater! She loves to eat and will try anything!! Her new thing is salad! She loves it! She likes grapes, strawberries, chips and dip, and much more! She has a little sweet tooth and loves some chocolate!!
She has really been playing with her baby dolls a lot lately! She pushes them in the stroller, pats them on the back, rocks them, feds them a bottle, gives them a paci and says "shhh." It is so cute to watch her!
She is growing so fast and quickly becoming a big girl! I love her personality and how lovable she is! She is a precious blessing to our family and we love her so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.