Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 10, 2015- Jace


This sweet boy sure has my heart!!! He said "hey mom, can you sit down with me and have a snack." And I said "absolutely!"

Jace still loves his chocolate milk which he calls "brown milk."
He  loves going to school and church! He says the blessing for us almost every night at dinner! He has a couple of song ones that he usually does but a few nights ago he wanted to "use words" and he prayed for daddy, mommy, our food, table, etc. It was so sweet hearing his voice praying in that way! He is starting to talk about Jesus more and more! He has told me " mommy,Jesus is in our hearts" and he has learned a new song at school that he sings often! I pray that he grows to love the Lord and develops a relationship with him early on!

We recently took him for Pre-K testing at Tipton Rosemark Academy. He didn't want to go back at first but then he came out smiling! He did really well and scored a 67/70! I was very proud of him! He will start going in August! I can't believe he is so close to 4 yr old preschool!

Jace still likes daddy to read a book at night and to scratch his back while going to sleep!

Some of our favorite quotes from Jace:
"You're the best mommy"
"You're the best daddy"
"Check this out"
"The time is 30-18-5"
"Jesus is in our heart"
"White milk turns to brown milk with coco puffs cereal"
"I don't like that deal"
"That's a deal"
"Hey mommy/daddy-you know how much I love you?.....This much!!!"(And he spreads his hands out as far as he can) 
"Mommy you know what....I love you and I love my baseball"


This little man is such a joy and keeps us smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.