Arlee June is getting so big and becoming a little girl and not so much a "baby" anymore! She is our sweet, spunky, sassy, strong willed, fun and beautiful little girl! She knows what she wants and can be determined to get it at times! :)
She loves clothes, her baby doll, shoes, food, jackets, chewing gum, hair bows, helping, playing with her bubba, play doh, books, painting her nails and so much more!
Her vocabulary has grown SO much and she is talking like crazy!! She is saying multiple sentences at a time!
It is one of the sweetest things to hear her say the blessing at the dinner table. "God great, God good, thank him for food. Amen"
She loves music and singing! She can sing every word to Happy Birthday! She also likes singing We Will Rock You, Gods Not Dead, There is Power, Rain Rain Go Away, etc. She learns the words pretty fast!
Some of Arlee June's quotes: "Hey, you......What did you say?......I don't see it......Sure.....I hold it.....I want down daddy......Oh cool......No way.....My booty hurts.....I wanna help you, etc.
Arlee June is very independent. She likes to try to do everything herself! She can put on her shoes, jackets and almost her clothes completely by herself. At bath time, she gets undressed and places her dirty clothes in the basket.
Baby girls hair is finally growing some more!!!! We have had it trimmed a little just to even up the ends!! I can't wait for it to be really long! She likes to play with and brush my hair! It is so sweet and I love it!
She has been known to through some fits!! When she gets something in her mind she will not give up!! She has had several bad fits where we just have to leave her alone and let her have her little melt down! After one bad fit when he ended up hitting me in the face, we took her babies away and threatened her that we will take them away and place them on top of the fridge if this happens again! And so far, I think we got our point across. She has been a lot better!!
Arlee June has really gotten into books! She likes for us to read to her but she loves to read to us!!! At night she always picks out a book and reads it to us!
She has a routine that she follows every night!!! After brushing her teeth she reads a book with daddy and then a book with mommy. Then I put her in her bed with ALL her "stuff". She sleeps with her favorite baby doll, her soft pink blankie baby, her Anna princess doll, her bible, two soft puppy dogs from Gigi and two blankets!! Crazy!!! And she makes sure that EVERYTHING is there!!! I always scratch her back and then give her a kiss. Then daddy comes back in for a kiss and to put her 2nd blanket on her. And she usually asks him to put a hair bow on her pillow. She might be a little OCD when she gets older!!! She likes all her stuff in order and she will not settle down is she doesn't have it all!
Arlee June is still a great eater!! She will try anything and she pretty much likes everything!!! She is very easy to please when it comes to meals!!! She has a little sweet tooth too! She sure loves some chocolate!
She has really gotten into Princesses and she loves to watch Doc McStuffins! She can sing the entire song from the show!
GiGi recently taught her how to say our address and she knows mommy's and daddy's real name. She is such a smart little girl!! She is doing a great job counting too!
She seems to be learning things really fast and I think its because she watches and learns from her brother daily! She thinks she is as big as he is and she is determined to do everything he does!
She can give the best little hugs and kisses! She squeals so loud every afternoon when her daddy gets home from work!
I am so thankful to have a healthy, smart and gorgeous little girl!! Being her mommy is such a huge blessing and I am so thankful!!! Thank you Lord for my beautiful blessing!

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.