I have decided that all of my Blog posts this year will mainly be writing about our life, events, memories and things that we want to always remember. I will post some pictures but not as many as the past year. I always post my pictures and captains to Instagram and get them printed into books so that is how I keep track of ALL my photos! :) I also get books made through Shutterfly! I have a little obsession with photos!!
January 2016
Basketball- Jace started playing basketball for the first season and his games started in January. He LOVED playing and we had a blast watching him learn the game over the season! He did awesome! He got really close to scoring and learned how to play pretty good defense. We were very proud of him!
River-Right after Christmas, the river got up VERY high and lots of places flooded!!! Our road was closed for a while but once we were able to get in, we went to see the damage! The water was so high that is got half way up the wall in our outside bathroom! There was sand and mud everywhere!!!! It was a mess! We are just so thankful that the water did not get in the house or cause any major damage!
Grizz games- We have really enjoyed our first year of having season tickets to the Grizzlies games! We love going as a family! Jace and Arlee June LOVE it! They clap, cheer, and dance along to the music! They get so excited to try and catch t-shirts during the t-shirt blast and they enjoy watching the Grizz mascot! We have made lots of fun memories!!
Daddy's Birthday- We celebrated Lance's Birthday at our house! We had the family over for dinner and cake! The kids were so excited and they sang Happy Birthday to their daddy and helped him blow out the candles! Jace wrote "Happy Birthday Daddy I love you" on the chalkboard that we have on the kitchen wall! He was so proud and he made his daddy close his eyes before seeing the "surprise".
Big Girl Bed- Over MLK weekend, we bought Arlee June a new bed! She was SO excited!!! It looks really cute in her room!!! It is hard to believe that she is no longer in a baby crib! She is getting too big!
Snow Day- We got a little bit of snow and the kids enjoyed every minute of it. We rode around on the 4wheeler and played outside a lot! They had a great time!
Hunting- Jace went duck hunting with his daddy again and of course he LOVED it! He came home and told me all the details......we rode the 4 wheeler, Babe ran over the ice, I got to shot my gun, etc.....Daddy is proud that he likes to go!!
Grizz game- Some friends of ours have floor seats and they gave them to us one game. Lance and Jace used them! At halftime, Jace got to give all the players a high five! Matt Barnes gave him the ball of wax that he uses to put on his shoes! Jace had a big time!!!! After the game he said "Mommy, they are really big!!"
February 2016
Monster Jam- We took the kids to Monster Jam! This was Arlee June's first time! Jace of course loved everything about it!!! Arlee June liked the truck that looked like a puppy dog!!
She did great too! We had a fun night! I love nights like this where we are together as a family!!
Valentine's Day- Daddy spoils us girls!!! He gave me new charms for my pandora and he gave Arlee June a cross necklace! She loves it!! He is so sweet to us!! We love him very much!
Circus- We went to the Circus and the kids really enjoyed it!
Mommy's Birthday- My family is so sweet! I woke up to a birthday message written on the chalkboard from Jace and then the kids sang to me and were so excited to celebrate my birthday with me!!! I loved how throughout the entire day they would continue telling me "Happy Birthday" and would randomly sing to me!!! They are sweethearts!!! I am a lucky mommy to have them!!
Dr. Seuss Week- Jace had a big time celebrating Dr. Seuss with his PreK class!! They dressed up each day and had lots of extra fun activities! He loved it and he looked adorable each day!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.