Saturday, November 2, 2013

Jace amazes us every day!!!

We are truly amazed every day with the words and sentences that Jace is putting together! It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn! He is very observant and doesn't miss a thing! He catches on quickly and remembers anything you say.

Here are some of our favorites:

"Hey mommy and daddy , I want to hear your heart" (he puts his head against our chest and listens, then he wants us to listen to his) It is very sweet!

" Hey mommy, that's a triangle" He knows his shapes now and he loves to practice them!

"What's wrong"

"What's that noise"- He says this often when hearing a loud sound, or anything! It makes us laugh often!

"That not hurt you"

"I have a big pumpkin and a little pumpkin. Jace has two puumpkins." - (This made me very proud! He said this when we got home from the store from buying Halloween pumpkins)

"Mommy, the sun is in my eyes" - (When riding in the car)

"Be careful mommy, it's slippery" (after cleaning the floor)

"What him doing?"

"Mommy I smell something" (we were at a store and he smelt popcorn, haha)

" I not go dog training today, I go tomorrow" 

"You hurt my feelings"

"Daddy not home yet"

"That truck is forward and that one is backwards"

"We are going this way" "Turn left" "Turn right"

We bought a boat a few weeks ago and Jace said "daddy drive the boat and mommy rides"



 


Things that Jace loves:


He loves to help clean!! (I sure hope he stays this way)

He is still sweet and loves to give kisses. He kisses Arlee June every night before bed. I will randomly ask for a kiss and he will give me one! I love those sweet moments!

Jace loves being outside! He wanders around the backyard and loves to play. 

He still loves his trucks and plays with them all the time! Also, all of his tools!!

He has recently gotten into Woody and Buzz from Toy Story!
 




Potty Update:

Jace has been doing great with going to the potty!!! We have been very proud of him! He will randomly have an accident but not often! He still wears a pull up at nap and bedtime! I am very proud of him and the progress he has made!!!

When we were out of town getting the boat he told me he needed to potty so I took him to a porter potty on the boat dock. We went into the blue one and he said "this one is dirty." So we went back around the truck while Lance was drying the boat off and getting everything ready to go home. Jace came back to me and said he needed to potty. We went back to the porter potty and he said " go in the pink one,  the blue one its dirty." He is very observent!!!



He is growing WAY TOO FAST!!! But I am LOVING this age and the communication that we have!!! He is such a blessing and makes me smile and laugh daily!!!!


 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.