My handsome little boy!!!
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Lots of pics from my phone!!!
Love walking into Arlee June's room when she wakes up and she is looking for me!!
Jace playing in daddy's boots!!!
Sweet brother and sister!!!
I love this picture! GiGi sent it to me at work one day!
Arlee June wearing the dress Mama Jewel made her!
Jace busy playing!!! GiGi sent this to me at work one day!
"Look at my boots mommy"
Sweet baby girl loves to take a bath!!
Trying hard to sit up!!!
Sweet boy wearing daddy's camo hat!!
Arlee June and Poppy!!!
Jace LOVES to help!!! He was helping Poppy and GiGi work in the yard!!! He is very hands on and amazes me on the things he knows!!
Princess!!!
Happy girl loves her baby food!!
I made Christmas ornaments with the kids hospital hats!! They turned out really cute!!!
Arlee June loving on my baby doll from when I was a little girl! I'm so glad my mom saved all my stuff!!!
Baby it's cold outside!!!
Baby girl loves holding things!!! And she is reaching for everything!!
My little turkey boy!!!
She is adorable!!!!
Mommy and Arlee June!!!
Mommy and Jace!!!
Arlee June is getting too big!!!
Jace singing his Christmas songs!!! Frosty and Jungle Bells!!!
Playing with Play-doh!!
Movie night watching Planes with The Perry family!!! We had a lot of fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.