We had so much fun over Christmas break while mommy was off work!!! After the holiday we had a whole week to play and spend time together!!! We went to Pump it Up and Play Place. Jace had a blast!!! Arlee June liked riding on the seasaw with her big brother!!!!

Little man loves ice cream just like his daddy!!!

Jace and Carter playing!!!
Arlee June started moving backwards in her walker a few weeks ago!!
Little miss looking so cute in her new outfit from Aunt Amber!!
Jace is such a sweet big brother and Arlee June always wakes up so happy!!!

I love Jace's imagination at this age! Here he was making a train with his chairs and told me that he needed a paper plate to use for a steering wheel!! I was very impressed!!

Sweet siblings!!!
Playing at Play Place!!! We had lots of fun!!!






I always love when I have extra time off work to spend with my children!!! We always have a lot of fun and create many memories!!! I love these two babies more than they will ever know!!! I thank God for them every day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.