Arlee June is getting active!! Some of her new things are:
-Making clicking noise with her tongue/mouth
-Giving high five ( this is SO cute) she gets really excited
-Loves saying "hi"
-blowing kisses and making the sound
-giving her baby doll kisses
-saying bye bye, dada, mama all the time
-dancing and bouncing all around
-eating baby cookies
Jace and Arlee June loving on daddy!!!
Baby girl is on the move and getting into everything!! She follows us from room to room and is still army crawling. She gets everywhere she wants to go and is getting busy!!



Oh how I LOVE rocking my little princess to sleep and cuddling with her!!! These moments are precious!!!

Sweet baby girl loves her baby food and puffs!!

Busy girl!

I walked in to wake Arlee June up one day and this is what I saw!!! Precious!

We recently gave Arlee June a baby cookie for the first time and she absolutely loved it!!!! She made a mess but enjoyed every bite!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.