Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What Jace has been up to.....

Jace is continuing to become such a big boy. His imagination, memory and vocabulary amaze us every day. He catches on to things quickly and is very hands on.

Jace's interest right now:
 He loves to color, cut, glue, play with play-doh, paint, play games, play ball and of course he still LOVES all his trucks. He is also into Mickey Mouse now and loves to watch it. We have to cut him off sometimes from watching it too much.

Eating:
Jace is not the best eater and is more of a snacker. It is a day-by-day thing whether he will eat good or not. He will sometimes try new things but not a lot. I am hoping this will change soon!

Sleeping:
Jace has always been a good sleeper. He is in a stage right now where he wants daddy to lay with him at night until he falls asleep. And lately, he has been waking up some during the night and usually daddy gets him right back to sleep. Every now and then he will come into our room once he wakes up in the morning. He has just started doing this.
One morning I heard him wake up so I looked on the monitor and I saw him get out of his bed but then he never came into our room. I got up and went to look for him and found him laying in the bathroom floor. I carried him back to his room and he went right back to sleep. haha!


Songs:
Jace still sings Christmas songs and  he likes "If You're Happy and You Know It" and he gets really excited on the "Hooray" part.

Blessing:
We have been saying the blessing with Jace at dinner for a while now but he has recently started saying it by himself. It is the sweetest thing!!! I love hearing him say it! 

A few of  Jace's recent sayings:
" I love you mommy, very much. I make you happy"
"tee tee coming out"- we are working on this for him to go back to saying "potty or bathroom"
"she's my sister"
"I want to ride my big truck and back it up"


 It is really hard to believe that our baby boy will be three soon! He is such a joy and we love watching him grow and learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.