Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Courtney's 30th birthday weekend!!!


The afternoon before my 30th birthday I came home from work and saw this beautiful piece of furniture in the house. Lance surprised me with an early birthday present! I was very excited and surprised!!! It is gorgeous!! When I walked in, Jace started yelling "happy birthday"





My 30th birthday was on a Friday. So we went to Poppy and GiGi's house for dinner!!! We had chicken and lots of different vegatables! It was great!!! 
Jace was so excited about the balloons he and GiGi had picked out. And he did a great job singing happy birthday! It totally made my night!!! 
Poppy,GiGi, Cory and his family and Mama Jewel celebrated with us too!! 


Taking lots of silly pictures for Mommy's big 30th birthday!!! 





Well.....I had a great birthday dinner Friday when my parents cooked for me. Then we had planned to go to the Spaghetti Warehouse and the Grizzles game on Saturday night for my birthday weekend. But I had NO IDEA that Lance had planned a surprise party for me!!! I was VERY SURPRISED!!! I had lots of my family and friends there to celebrate!!! It was a great evening and one of the best parts is that my best friend,Kathy and her girls even came in town!!! We had so much fun!!! James took lots of pictures so I will post them when get them! 
My 30th birthday weekend was AMAZING!!! I look forward to another wonderful year!!! 


Surprise....


Mallory and Jace...


Cake!! Yum yum!! 



Celebrating with my family!!! 




Such an amazing best friend!!!! 


Our babies!!!! 


The girls....


Arlee June and Molly!! 



Playing play-doh before Mallory had to leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.