Thursday, December 5, 2013

Arlee June is SIX months!!


Arlee June is a precious SIX MONTH OLD now!! It is very hard to believe that she is now 6 months old. She has brightened our life in more ways than I can even explain! She makes us smile, laugh and feels my heart on a daily basis! I love dressing her up in all her "girly" clothes and hair bows! She is ALWAYS happy and smiling! She is truly a joy to be around and I am lucky to be her mommy! God is so good and blessed me with a son and daughter! My dreams of having a family have come true!! I love my kids more than anything and I enjoy every day with them and watching them grow! They amaze me! Being a mommy is such an awesome feeling. I am so thankful and pray that I am the best mom that I can be. 

Baby girl is half way to turning one! And Jace is an amazing big brother! He helped me take these pictures...he was standing behind the camera talking to Arlee June the entire time. We had a good time and he was making me laugh a lot! Sweet memories!!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.