Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas time/Jace and creating memories!!


Lance and I have always LOVED looking at Christmas lights and this year has been even better because Jace loves it just as much!!! Arlee June is too little to look but she enjoys going along for the ride!!! We have gone to Christmas City a few times and through several neighborhoods! When going through Christmas City Jace gets to sit in our lap while driving through. He gets excited!! Jace says...." I want to see big lights." 
Jace loves singing  Frosty, Jingle Bells and Rudolph! It is so sweet to listen to him sing!!! 






Santa took a ride on the Fire Truck and he came by our house!! Ally and Wesley came over to watch!!! The kids had a blast!!! 
Then we made gingerbread houses!! Jace did great making his house and he didn't stop until he got every piece of candy on it!! And he liked licking he icing!!! The houses turned out really cute!!! We had such a great night and made lots of memories!!! 



A few of our favorite things,moments and memories from Jace.....

"what her name?"
"What his name?"
"Daddy give Arlee June a bath and mommy turn on Mickey for Jace"
"I like that"
" hurry up, my tee tee coming out"
"Me go potty" 
" I don't want to eat"



-Jace recently got his first experience of us stopping the car and daddy getting him out for a spanking. He was yelling at us and using an "ugly tone" and we asked him to stop. Then he continued yelling "NO" so his daddy took care of it!! 
(No fun!!)


-I was in the back of the house and Lance was feeding Arlee June and I walked into the kitchen to find this mess....Jace had gotten the garlic and seasoning bottles out of the drawer and apparently had a great time. :) All I could do was smile. He then helped me clean it all up!! Boys!!! 


Going to the potty:
Jace has been doing great going to the potty!! He earns a quarter every time he tells us when he needs to go! We he earns enough money he gets to go to the store and pick out a toy! So far he has gotten the Toy Story horse and a Mickey toy! He loves picking something out with his money!!! We hope this continues to encourage him to tell us when he needs to potty!!! 

-Jace is a GREAT big brother!!! He is so sweet with Arlee June and loves helping with her!!! He sings to her, plays with her and makes her laugh! 


-sweet boy wanted his "puppy" to sleep with him for nap....



Jace loves to help me make goodies!!! He helps make dinner and anything I might be cooking or mixing!!! I love it!!! Lots of memories have been made during these times!!!! 


This picture totally makes my heart melt and puts a smile on my face!!! Daddy was putting Jace to sleep the other night and I looked on the video monitor and saw this!!!! How sweet!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.