Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fun family times!!!!


We recently had a fun family night out. We did a little Christmas shopping at Walmart and then ate dinner at McAlisters. They were playing Christmas music in the restaurant and Jace loved it!! Then we drive around looking at Christmas lights, our favorite thing to do this time of year!!! 




Jace is learning how to use scissors and cut paper! He is doing a great job and he loves to do it!! I love watching him learn new things and get excited when he does something!! It makes my heart really happy!!!


And baby girl loves to watch brother!!! She sits in the high chair and hangs out with us while Jace practices with scissors, writing, etc. 


We loved our ice day at home!!! I always love the extra time off work to be with my babies!!! We stayed in and played ALL day!!! We even stayed in our pj's!! 



Jace loves singing " Frosty the Snowman" and we watched it on tv the other night!! He loved it!!! 



When getting dressed the other day Jace said... " I want to look like daddy" so this is what he wore!!! I LOVE it!! He wanted a ball cap on and everything!! He just looks so grown up and big here! Makes a tear come to my eye!! 


And here little man was "working on the shower"......Jace said, "it's broke mommy, I fix it".... "I use my hammer and screwdriver"...... "I put a new handle on it" 
The boy  loves his tools and to work on things! I love seeing his imagination!!! 


Little princess and daddy hanging out after nap time!!! I love these pictures!!!! She is getting so big!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.