Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Arlee June

Arlee June loves playing hair. She likes to sit beside me on the couch so she can fix and braid my hair!! She might be our future hair stylist! 

She became a little fish in the water this summer! She is swimming ALL over the pool in the shallow and deep! She jumps off the diving board alone and swims to the ladder! She is doing fantastic! She does flips in the shallow and everything!!!

Arlee June started Mother's Day Out in August at our church. She did well adjusting to going to "school" but I don't think she is a hung fan! She doesn't really say much about school. She has told me... "mommy, I too tired for school" We might have a long road ahead with her going to school!

We worked hard this summer and she learned how to write her name! She is our lefty and we love that! She can write her name pretty well!

Getting ready for bed can be a challenge with this girl!! She likes to have everything in order and she knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it!! She likes to sleep with baby doll, Anna, pink baby, little puppy, big puppy, blue bunny, white bunny, sheep and cat. Also, she has four specific baby blankets that she wants over her. Baby girl is very specific!! It's hard to find her in the bed! HaHa!

Arlee June is very strong-willed, spunky, sassy, sweet, competitive and loving! She has a mind of her own and when she gets her mind set on something she is not going to give up! She likes to try to be in control at times! She is also sweet and loving! She constantly tells me "I love you, mommy" and "you're the best, mommy". She knows how to get to my heart and make me happy!

Arlee June likes for me to wake her up in the mornings. She gets upset if daddy comes in and I don't. She is a mommy's girl in the morning. At bedtime she always tells me "mommy, you wake me up and I can see you".  Some of her other nighttime sayings are...." see you in the morning, mommy" , "mommy, you wake me up and do my hair", and "love you most". She then blows me kisses and catches them as I stand at the door! She has a sweet heart!

She has recently gone through a little phase of crying for me as I leave for school in the mornings and it sure makes my heart sad! I don't like leaving her when she is upset. She has gotten a little attached to me lately!

Arlee June likes to be silly and to make us laugh! She will then say...."I just contending" which she means pretending! It is so cute the way she says it and it always makes me smile! 

Arlee June loves horses and she always looks for them out the window when we are driving down the road!!! She recently told me... "I want a new house with a lot of land so I can have a horse and a barn". This girl has big dreams!

Arlee June keeps us on our toes!!! I sure love our spunky little princess!! I am blessed to be her mom and it is pure joy to watch her grow! Love you baby girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.