Jace was especially a great helper at school! He helped me get in and out of the car daily, he pushed me down the hall in my wheelchair and helped me do things in my classroom! I am so glad that he is at school with me this year. I don't think I could have made it without him!
The kids did amazing with helping me while I was not able to walk. They did extra chores around the house, helped clean more and always helped me with all the little things. They were both very concerned with my injury and constantly said" mom, I don't like you not walking" and " mom, I don't like that your hip is hurt". Jace and Arlee June both have a big heart and they always show their concern and love towards others. They made me very proud during this time that I really needed the extra help!
We had several Fall Activities this year.....
Jace received two awards at the First Nine Weeks Students Celebrations Day in Kindergarten: one for "Being able to Tie Shoes" and one for " Mastery of all skills for the nine weeks" Very proud of him!!!!!
We had a trip to Disney planned and I was going to rent a scooter. Then, our flight got cancelled because of a hurricane. We were disappointed but it actually ended up being a blessing since I was not going to be able to walk. We were able to rescheduled our trip to March so we are looking forward to going! We are ready for March and we will be able to celebrate Jace's birthday there!
Since our Disney trip got cancelled.......we decided to make a last minute trip to Destin!!! (one of our other favorite places) Poppy and GiGi went with us and we had a great time! I took my wheelchair and Lance carried me to my chair everyday!! The kids had a great time swimming and playing in the sand! We had beautiful weather the entire week! It was nice to relax and not worry about getting around on crutches and a wheelchair at work! I needed the break and down time!
Jace always loves the "yellow boat" that we see at the ocean every summer! Well, this time we got to ride on the Yellow Boat! We had a blast and Jace smiled the entire time!!! He was SO excited and happy!
We had several Fall Activities this year.....
We painted pumpkins! Which the kids always love to do!!!
Jace had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Daddy got to go too!
We had several fall ball baseball games for Jace! He did great this season! He played short stop a lot and really started hitting the ball well!
We had career day at school and Jace wants to "work with his daddy" so he wore his collar shirt with his daddy's work logo! He looked super cute and looked just like his daddy!
We had career day at school and Jace wants to "work with his daddy" so he wore his collar shirt with his daddy's work logo! He looked super cute and looked just like his daddy!
Ava Lynn had a costume dress up part! We had a blast and the kids loved wearing their Halloween costumes.
Jace received two awards at the First Nine Weeks Students Celebrations Day in Kindergarten: one for "Being able to Tie Shoes" and one for " Mastery of all skills for the nine weeks" Very proud of him!!!!!
Halloween:
I was still not able to walk so Lance got a hayride together and we rode around the neighborhood and went trick or treating! Poppy, GiGi, NayNay, Amber and the Park family came along with us! We had a great time! The weather was perfect and we had a fun night! Jace and Arlee June were really into it this year! They loved walking up top all he houses and getting candy! We went back to our house and also passed out candy! They loved that too!
I was still not able to walk so Lance got a hayride together and we rode around the neighborhood and went trick or treating! Poppy, GiGi, NayNay, Amber and the Park family came along with us! We had a great time! The weather was perfect and we had a fun night! Jace and Arlee June were really into it this year! They loved walking up top all he houses and getting candy! We went back to our house and also passed out candy! They loved that too!
NOVEMBER:
Hayride at Cory's:
Cory and Lindsay had a hayride at their new house and we had a blast! The weather was great! We had a bonfire, ate lots of yummy foods and rode on the hayride! We had a great time!
Hayride at Cory's:
Cory and Lindsay had a hayride at their new house and we had a blast! The weather was great! We had a bonfire, ate lots of yummy foods and rode on the hayride! We had a great time!
Grizz games:
We have season tickets to the Grizzlies games and we love going! We always have so much fun and create so many memories!
We have season tickets to the Grizzlies games and we love going! We always have so much fun and create so many memories!
Hunting:
Jace LOVES to go hunting with his daddy! He likes deer and duck hunting! He gets so excited and he can tell you ALL about it! He tells me all the rules, fields, what to do when you kill a deer, how Babe does with picking up ducks and so much more! I enjoy seeing his excitement!
I finally got to start walking again and start physical therapy. Being able to walk again felt so good!!! I started off very slow for sure! I had to take it day by day. Physical therapy helped a lot!! I had to go two days a week for four weeks. It really helped me build my strength back up. I am looking forward to the day of trying to get into running again!
Jace LOVES to go hunting with his daddy! He likes deer and duck hunting! He gets so excited and he can tell you ALL about it! He tells me all the rules, fields, what to do when you kill a deer, how Babe does with picking up ducks and so much more! I enjoy seeing his excitement!
I finally got to start walking again and start physical therapy. Being able to walk again felt so good!!! I started off very slow for sure! I had to take it day by day. Physical therapy helped a lot!! I had to go two days a week for four weeks. It really helped me build my strength back up. I am looking forward to the day of trying to get into running again!
Jace had a lunch date at school! Poppy, GiGi and Arlee June surprised him and brought him lunch one day! He was very excited!
Cory's birthday dinner- We all went to Pig N Whistle to eat BBQ and then went back to his house to eat cake and ice cream! We had a great evening!
Thanksgiving:
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family! On Thursday, we went to Aunt Holly's house for lunch and then to PawPaw and Nana's for dessert. Then on Friday, we went to Poppy and GiGi's for lunch! We have so much to be thankful for and getting together with our family is always a blessing!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family! On Thursday, we went to Aunt Holly's house for lunch and then to PawPaw and Nana's for dessert. Then on Friday, we went to Poppy and GiGi's for lunch! We have so much to be thankful for and getting together with our family is always a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.