Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Jace Edward

    Jace is doing great in Kindergarten! I love seeing him throughout the day! It really is a treat and keeps a smile on my face! He loves helping me in my classroom in the afternoons! He is doing great learning to read! He knows several sight words and is doing good blending sounds to read words. 

    He is playing t-ball again this Fall and is loving it! He is hitting great and has been playing at short stop a lot. We love watching him play. Lance helps the coaches out and is always out on the field too! Arlee June loves to watch her bubba play!

    Jace still LOVES his trucks!! He plays with them daily!! We have a table set up in the living room with all his trucks and trailers. He has a complete set up and he keeps them all organized! He knows exactly how many of his "favorite" trucks and trailers he has. 

    He became a really great swimmer this summer! He is swimming all over the pool, can dive, jump off the diving board and swim all the way to the opposite side of the pool! He has down really well and he loves the water!

  Jace loves to play "store" and "business". He always rearranges the furniture and makes a complete set up! I love watching his imagination! He has a lot of common sense and catches on extremely fast! He loves to play and explore!

    At bedtime Jace likes his routine. He likes for daddy to lay with him for a minute, then I go in a scratch his back and hands and then tuck him in saying "snug as a bug in a rug". He is so sweet and I love these precious moments! I cherish these moments as I know one day soon he will be to big for this. 

   Jace is very sensitive, kind hearted, loving and respectful. He thinks of others and is a good friend. He cares about others and shows it daily! He constantly gives me hugs and lets me know that he loves me. He sure knows how to make mommy smile! He uses his manners and has good behavior the majority of the time. Sometimes we have our off days but for the most part he behaves really well.He often tells me..."you're the best mommy" and that totally melts my heart!!! 

    He likes to help at home! He does a great job making his bed, taking out the trash, cleaning the dishes, etc. He is a great helper and we really appreciate that!!

   Our boy has BIG dreams!! When he grows up he wants to work in Destin and have his own warehouse. He also wants to work with daddy....so he says daddy can come to Destin too and they can run the warehouse. He said "mommy, are you going to come with me" and I said absolutely!" I hope he is a hard worker just like his daddy!! He looks up to his daddy so much!!!

    Jace LOVES music!! At children's church they are learning new songs and he sings them constantly. I pray that his light shines and that he comes to know the Lord at an early age!!

    It is such a blessing to watch Jace grow! I love him very much and I am one proud mom!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.